Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2016

Beware - Cheesy pic overload ahead!








Merry Christmas! I can't believe we are this close to 2017!
This year has flown by for us - we were on a little roller coaster for the first half and rushing to get ourselves together for this adventure the second half! So far we have had SO much fun and also a few rough patches. We left home right after our birthdays and right before the holidays really got underway. It made the most sense to leave when we did but it did make both of us really miss our usual holiday traditions! We have had fun improvising this year but I was missing a bit of the nostalgia that comes with holidays at home - which is why I forced Blake into a sweater and real pants in 80 degree weather and asked him to pretend that he wasn't super uncomfortable.

I really wanted to have some new good pictures from this year - not that we don't have a lot from our trip so far but you know what I mean! Truthfully  - we were at a tree farm in a Von's parking lot, the dogs were hating every second of it and Blake was being the best trying to help me achieve the vision I had in my head of this. Because we were working with a tripod and self timer - they are a little posier that I would have liked - BUT - I still love them!

We didn't do gifts for each other this year because we have been traveling and neither of us really need anything. So instead we thought it would be fun to go explore Austin and then take ourselves out to a nice dinner! The plan would have gone more smoothly if we had done a little research first but we ended up going to a 24 hour diner that was just down the street and it was amazing! Our little non traditional Christmas was awesome and even though we missed everyone it's fun to do your own thing every once in a while.

So - Merry Christmas from us! We hope that this new year brings lots of you to us!
Meet us somewhere! Seriously!

- Brit 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Camp Somewhere
Design by Fearne